Whether you operate a small, mid-size or complex business, commercial property insurance is necessary to protect your property, including buildings, equipment, inventory, supplies, office furniture, computers, outdoor signs, and even fencing and landscaping.

It can also protect personal and customer property kept at a business site, including tools and equipment while they are in a company vehicle.

Whether you own your building, lease your premises or work from home, commercial property insurance can be tailored to protect all your physical assets against loss or damage from a variety of causes including fire, theft, smoke, water, vandalism and more.

Contact CMR today and let one of our professional brokers help put together a commercial policy that meets your specific needs.

Did you know?

Lightbulb Idea icon

A commercial insurance policy can include business interruption insurance to reimburse you for lost income in the event of a covered claim.

In addition to insuring your business property, your policy should include commercial liability insurance to protect your business if you’re found legally liable for injuries or property damage caused by your product, your work or simply an accident on your premises or at your customer’s location.

In addition to representing many of the largest insurance companies in Canada, CMR also represents several farm mutuals that offer competitive rates on small business packages.

Get it today!

CMR Advantage

Servicing over 20,000 families and businesses for over 35 years

Family Icon

Provide you with the best insurance value that meets your needs

Umbrella Icon

No call centres! We will help you through any stressful situations

hand heart icon

Bound by IBAO’s Code of Ethics to obtain the best possible coverage

Open Book Icon

Skilled & highly educated professionals available to assist you

diploma icon

Success of CMR relies solely upon satisfying your insurance needs

Trophy icon