At CMR, we recognize that your most important asset is your ability to earn a living and support yourself and your loved ones.
Death, illness and disability have a major financial impact on the lifestyle that families and individuals work so hard to build and enjoy, and it is for precisely this reason that we are committed to finding you the appropriate coverage for your personal situation at a competitive price.
We have specific brokers with extensive experience in life and health insurance that can assist you with any of the following products:
- Term Life Insurance
- Permanent Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Mortgage Protection
- Health and Dental Plans
- Retirement and Investment Products
Life & health insurance isn’t one-size-fits-all. Your unique situation will determine if and when you should buy it and how much you’ll need. Talk to one of our licensed life insurance brokers today for more information.
Did you know?
We can also help with the design and administration of cost-effective group plans to fit any size and type of organization including Group Benefits and Group Retirement Plans
Life insurance can help you protect your family and dependants from financial hardship and debt when you are no longer there to provide for them.
If you aren’t sure if you need life insurance, ask yourself these questions:
- How much do I contribute to my family’s budget? If I die, will people who depend on me (partner, children, parents, siblings, etc.) be able to take care of themselves?
- Do I want my mortgage paid off in the event of my death?
- Do I want money put aside for my children’s education?
- Will I leave behind unpaid debts that will reduce the value of my estate or that may burden my family?
- How will my business be affected after I die?
- Could life insurance play a part in my long-term financial goals?
Watch this short video from the Financial Services Commission of Ontario to learn more.
Get it today!
Servicing over 20,000 families and businesses for over 35 years
Provide you with the best insurance value that meets your needs
No call centres! We will help you through any stressful situations
Bound by IBAO’s Code of Ethics to obtain the best possible coverage
Skilled & highly educated professionals available to assist you
Success of CMR relies solely upon satisfying your insurance needs